The City Clerk's Office is a service department for obtaining data about Pinellas Park. It is essentially a department to which the Mayor, City Council Members and departments of the government and the general public look for information.
City Clerk Office: (727) 369-0619
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
City Hall: 5141 78th Ave. N., Pinellas Park, FL 33781
The following services are also provided by the City Clerk's Office:
- Supervise and conduct Municipal Elections.
- Attend, record and prepare minutes for Council Meetings.
- Coordinate, prepare and release public records requests.
- City Clerk serves as the City Records Custodian.
- Liaison to the City Attorney's office.
- Process and maintain all City agreements and contracts.
- Maintain assessment records and satisfy liens when the assessment is paid.
- Maintain an index of all Ordinances and Resolutions for immediate retrieval.
- Prepare ordinances resolutions and proclamations for City Council.
- Provide updates to keep the code books accurate as changes are approved by City Council.
- Prepare legal advertisements and send public hearing notices to residents.
- Record Annexations, Vacations, Easements, Deeds, Satisfactions of Liens, Ordinances and Resolutions.
- Process property lien searches.
Frequently asked questions: MyFloridaCounty.com includes County, State and Federal Government information.