The City Clerk's Office consists of the City Clerk, Deputy City Clerk, Assistant Deputy City Clerk, Records Center Supervisor, Lead Records Technician and two Records Center Office Specialists.
The City Clerk's Office is a service department for obtaining data about Pinellas Park. It is essentially a department to which the Mayor, City Council Members and departments of the government and the general public look for information.
The following services are also provided by the City Clerk's Office:
- Supervise and conduct Municipal Elections.
- Attend, record and prepare minutes for Council Meetings.
- Coordinate, prepare and release public records requests.
- City Clerk serves as the City Records Custodian.
- Liaison to the City Attorney's office.
- Process and maintain all City agreements and contracts.
- Maintain assessment records and satisfy liens when the assessment is paid.
- Maintain an index of all Ordinances and Resolutions for immediate retrieval.
- Prepare ordinances resolutions and proclamations for City Council.
- Provide updates to keep the code books accurate as changes are approved by City Council.
- Prepare legal advertisements and send public hearing notices to residents.
- Record Annexations, Vacations, Easements, Deeds, Satisfactions of Liens, Ordinances and Resolutions.
- Process property lien searches.
Frequently asked questions: MyFloridaCounty.com includes County, State and Federal Government information.