Illegal Dumping Causes Floods!
The City is drained by a system of culverts, ditches, and channels. Any degrading of this system will not only affect the overall drainage system function of the City, but also contribute to the polluting of the bays, bayous, lakes and waterways in and around Pinellas County. Please report illegal activities that affect our storm sewer system and waterways.
- Illegal dumping or runoff into the storm sewer, street, or any waterway
- Fertilizer ordinance violations
- Blowing of yard waste into the street or drainage system
- Trash in ditches
- Dumping of oil into storm sewers or ditches
If you see a violation please contact:
- Transportation & Stormwater Division at (727) 369-5850; or
- Community Compliance at (727) 369-5668;or
- E-Mail: email@example.com ; or
- Use your device : http://www.pinellas-park.com/clickfix/index.php
And tell us about the problem you are concerned with and where it is located.