Hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone number: (727) 541-0711
RESIDENTIAL TRASH COLLECTION CUSTOMERS ONLY
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING YOUR TRASH COLLECTION FROM WASTE MANAGEMENT
As part of our ongoing effort to continualy improve service to you, our customer, we will be making changes to the collections days for the City of Pinellas Park.
Effective the week of 7/5/2009, Pinellas Park citywide trash collection will change to every Wednesday & Saturday.
RECYCLE COLLECTION SCHEDULE: Solid Waste Wednesday & Saturday
Recycle Wednesday South of 86th Ave. N.
Saturday North of 86th Ave. N.
As a reminder, please have your materials at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on your new day of service.
Thank you for your cooperation and if you have any questions, please contact our customer support line at (727) 541-0711
- Online Utility Bill Paying **
All documents below are in .pdf format for your convenience.
- Automatic Bill Paying
- Current Water Restrictions
- Curbside Recycling;
- Fixing Leaks
- Save With Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water Program
- Things you should know about Utility Rates & Regulations
- Frequently asked questions garbage recycling yard waste
- Yard Waste Recycling and Brush Site Information
- Pinellas Park Angel Fund
* Online services is unavailable daily from approximately 2 AM to 4 AM for maintenance & back up.
Occasionally an unscheduled back up will cause the system to be unavailable as well. Thank you for your patience during these times. Maintenance Schedule