"Protecting Lives and Property since 1912"
The mission of the Pinellas Park Fire Department is to protect the public by reducing or preventing personal injury or property damage due to fire, medical emergency, disaster or other life hazard by providing public education, incident prevention and emergency response services.
The Pinellas Park Fire Department, under the direction of the Fire Chief, is comprised of three divisions: Administration, Operations, and Fire and Life Safety Management
- The Administration Division consists of budget, purchasing, facilities and equipment maintenance, records and reports.
- Fire Operations is responsible for fire suppression and emergency medical response. The Operations Division also responds to incidents involving hazardous materials and technical rescue.
- The Fire & Life Safety Management Division is comprised of Prevention, Public Education and Training.
- Prevention involves code enforcement, fire inspections and investigations, arson investigation, plan reviews, code inquiries and evacuation plans review.
- Public Education provides fire and life safety programs and classes to the citizens of Pinellas Park.
- Training coordinates all aspects of continued training of fire department personnel through classes, drills and professional development programs.
Quick Links of Interest
Water Safety-Florida Safe Pools
|Child Passenger Safety Information|
Patch Request - email@example.com
|Emergency Preparedness Information|
|U.S. Fire Administration|
|Hyperthermia Deaths of Children in Vehicles|