Ask Us a Question...
Please send us your questions and requests by regular email as shown below:
To ask a question or request an item, please send an email message to
email@example.com. In order to ensure that we have enough information to help you, please include the following information in your message:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number (if you do not have your own email address)
- Library card number (if placing a request)
- The details of your question or request (limit of 3 requests per email at one time)
Most messages are answered within 48-72 hours. If you need a faster answer, please call the Reference Desk at 727-541-0719 or visit the library (see our home page for directions and hours Pinellas Park Public Library).
The Reference Department is unable to do extensive research via email. If you need more than short, factual answers, please come visit the library and we will do our best to help you.
Feeling adventurous? The answer to your question may be just a mouse click away. The following links may be helpful:
- PALS Catalog – search for and request items throughout the Pinellas County libraries
- Research Tools – includes links to a wide variety of resources, including our electronic databases
- About the Library – address, hours, contact information, holiday schedule, etc.
If you wish to ask a question using chat, try the Ask a Librarian virtual reference service that allows you to get realtime help from librarians throughout the state of Florida. Currently, the hours available for this service are: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday - Friday; 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
Special Email Notification: Under Florida Law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released to a public records request, do not send electronic email to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.