Neighborhood Services Administrator
The Neighborhood Services Department (Community Compliance) is located at 7780 60th Street N. The Department provides community compliance (code enforcement) services by receiving, responding to, and investigating complaints of possible City Ordinance violations.
Department Email: Neighborhood-Services@Pinellas-Park.com
Department Phone: (727) 369-5668
Department Address: 7780 60th Street N., Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Additional responsibilities of the Neighborhood Services Department include:
- Manage the Lot Cleaning program;
- Handle various Nuisance Abatement issues;
- Oversee the Click & Fix program;
- Schedule & participate in hearings before the Special Magistrate and the Pinellas Park Code Enforcement Board;
- Assess and collect fines and liens for code infractions;
- Administer the Property Registration (Foreclosures) program; and
- Serve as Staff Liaison to the Code Enforcement Board and the Special Magistrate.
For more information about the Neighborhood Services Department, click and view the information links below and on the left side panel. Thank you for visiting the Neighborhood Services Department on the web!
Video: What We Do
Video: Pinellas Park Click & Fix Video