Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M - 5:00 PM
Location and Mailing Address:
Pinellas Park Police Department
7700 59th Street Pinellas Park FL, 33781
FAX (727) 369-7819
FLORIDA TRAFFIC CRASH REPORTS
Florida State Statute prohibits the release of a traffic crash report for a period of 60 days after the report is filed. They may be released prior to 60 days with the following exceptions:
* Individuals involved in the crash report
* Legal representatives of the parties involve
* Insurance Agencies representing the parties involved
* State and Local Law Enforcement agencies
* Click HERE for sworn statement
* Requests for police reports, to include traffic crash reports, will be filled in the order they are received.
Records Section Contact: Sgt. M. Lynch E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 727-369-7830
Police Report Request Contact E-Mail: PoliceReports@Pinellas-Park.com.
(When requesting a report, please include the offense/report number, date, time, and which officer investigated the incident.)
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.