9040 54th Way N • Pinellas Park, FL 33782 • Tel (727)541-0777 • Fax (727) 541-5257
Map • Rec ID Cards • Programs • Online Registration • Calendar
To Register for American Red Cross Training Programs, click here.
Seasonal Operation: May - August
Rec ID Card Required for Admission
(available at Broderick Rec Center, Forbes Rec Center, and Senior Center)
Pool Amenities Include:
- (2) 1-meter diving boards
- Deep-end corkscrew slide
- Stairs with railing into 3 1/2 ft. shallow end
- 10 1/2 ft. deep end
- ADA compliant, fully automated chair lift
- Lifeguards at all times (swim tests given for children up to 14 yrs old)
Pollywog Pond Amenities Include:
- Zero depth beach entry
- Frog slide
- Umbrella waterfall
- Squirting interactive bicycles
- Squirting rocking whale
- Water features including fountains and showers
- Lifeguards at all times (perfect for non-swimmers)
For more information about Skyview Pool,
please call (727) 541-0777.
Return to the Recreation Services page.