25th Annual Country In The Park
Date: Saturday, March 21th
Time: 10 a.m.
Location: England Brothers Park
Address: 5010 81st Ave. N.
Cost: Free admission.
Come and enjoy the City of Pinellas Park's annual festival and trade show. The day's events include musical performances by nationally-known artist Tracy Lawrence and local musicians, 4H Tent, arts & crafts show, pony rides, Suncoast Mustang Car Club, tree & plant sale, children's activities (We Build a City) & rides, City Public Works vehicle displays. Food and beverages available for purchase. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy the live entertainment, no coolers allowed.
Contact: (727) 541-0895.
- 10:00 - 11:15 RCS playing pre-recorded country music
- 11:15 - 11:45 Jimmy Bush
- 11:50 - 12:25 Opening Ceremony with Time Capsule Opening
- 12:30 - 1:00 K9 Demo
- 1:00 - 1:45 Bay Blue Grass Band
- 2:00 - 2:45 Charmonizers Barbershop Quartet
- 3:300 - 3:45 Bay Bluegrass Band
- 4:00 - 4:45 Off Kilter
- 5:500 - 5:45 Harris & Harris
- 6:00 - 6:45 Off Kilter
- 8:00 - 9:30 Tracy Lawrence