Date: Saturday, March 19th
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Location: England Brothers Park
Address: 5010 81st Ave. N.
Cost: FREE admission & FREE concert
Come and enjoy the City of Pinellas Park's annual festival and trade show. The day's events include musical performances by legendary-known artist Crystal Gayle and local musicians, Carnival Rides, arts & crafts show, Suncoast Mustang Car Club, tree & plant sale, children's rides and activities (We Build a City), City Public Works vehicle displays. Food and beverages available for purchase. Bring a lawn chair and enjoy the live entertainment, no coolers allowed.
Contact: (727) 369-5746
Concert Line Up Carnival Hours
- 12:00 - 12:30 Opening Ceremony Th 6-10 pm
- 12:30 - 1:30 Jimmy Bush & Will Yancy Fr 6-10 pm
- 1:30 - 2 pm K9 Demo Sa 6-10 pm
- 2:15 - 3:45 Bay Bluegrass Su 6-10 pm
- 4:00 - 5:30 Clemons Road
- 5:45 - 7:15 Pirate Flag Band
- 8 pm Crystal Gayle