Keith currently serves as the city’s representative on the Countywide Homeless Leadership Network, Community Redevelopment Agency and the School Transportation Safety Committee.
Community Work Prior To His Election
- Member of the Planning and Zoning Board
- Past Board Member of Pinellas Park National Little League
- Past licensed Pinellas County Foster Care Parent
- Deacon at Pinellas Park Church of Christ
- Member of People Helping People
Family & Hobbies
Keith has been married to his wife Tammy for 40 years. They have a son, Keith and a daughter, Kimberly. Together, Keith and Kimberly have given them 6 granddaughters and 1 grandson. They enjoy fishing, boating, jet-skiing, kayaking, camping and mission work with their family. After 40 years of working for the City of Pinellas Park Keith decided to run for City Council. He wanted to give back to the community that has been so good to him and his family.