- Parks & Recreation (Leisure Services)
- How Do I
- Become a Member
Become a Member
Recreation ID Cards
A Recreation ID Card is required in order to use City of Pinellas Park Recreation facilities or to participate in many of the Recreation Division's organized activities and classes. ID Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and must be current at the time of enrollment in activities requiring the card.
Fees for the Recreation ID Card are as follows:
- City of Pinellas Park* Resident: $5
- Nonresident Youth (under age 17): $5
- Nonresident (Ages 18-49): $85
- Nonresident (Ages 50 and Up): $25
*Pinellas Park Recreation offers a Reciprocal ID Card program with the City of Largo. Residents of the City of Largo with proof of residence may register for a Pinellas Park Rec ID Card at resident rates.
Registration for the Recreation ID Cards must be completed in person at one of the following locations:
- Ronald P. Forbes Recreation Center
- Broderick Recreation Center
- Pinellas Park Senior Center (Limited to Ages 50+)
The following are required in order to complete the registration:
- Current Drivers License or other photo ID (for adults)
- Verification of birth date (for youth)
- Recent utility bill indicating residential address (for resident rates)
Senior Center Membership
Recreation Members age 50 and above are welcome to use any center, including the Senior Center. An added amenity at the Senior Center is the fitness annex, with no additional cost to use the exercise equipment, though access may be restricted during special fitness classes. As with all of our recreation facilities, some classes, activities, and field trips require additional fees to participate.
Skyview Pool is open seasonally from May through August. Admission to the pool is open to anyone regardless of Recreation Card status, though the cost to enter and to participate in pool activities is reduced for those holding a current City of Pinellas Park Recreation ID.
Entry Costs for current Pinellas Park Recreation Card Holders
Daily Open Swim Admission
- Youth (3-17) : $1.50
- Adult (18 and up) : $2
- Children younger than 3: No Charge
- Youth (ages 3-17): $45
- Adult (ages 18-49): $60
- Senior Adult (ages 50+): $30
Entry Costs for Non-Members (no Pinellas Park recreation card)
Non-Member Daily Open Swim Admission
- Non-Member Adult : $5 (reduced to $2.50 when accompanied by a current rec card holder)
- Non-Member Youth : $4 (reduced to $2 when accompanied by a current rec card holder)
Season Passes are not available to non-members.